I could use surveys and other data collection to get feedback from my students about how effective my teaching methods are. The survey can include suggestions and other comments. It can also be anonymous to encourage everyone to be honest without any ramifications. Excel can be used to format the results in a way that is easy to read and compare. I think the most realistic way to use it would be in the way that we used it for the assignment. I could also use excel for my grade books if I think the school's system isn't helpful or effective.
I liked the blogs when we had to find another teacher's classroom website because everyone found a different teacher. It made it more personal because sometimes we are all talking about the same podcast or assignment. Occasional topics like this make it more interesting and personal.
I think it would be cool to learn about some grade book softwares, such as Canvas, Blackboard, Edline, etc. We've all seen them from student views but it would be interesting to see how it works for teachers. How similar are they to Excel? Can they do the average function and other things? I know I can achieve this once I am a teacher but I think it would be nice to know about it before hand.
Monday, April 9, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ILP 2 Design-Piktochart https://create.piktochart.com/output/29633865-eme-2040-ilp-2 I created an Infographic using Piktochart. The inte...
-
ILP 2 Design-Piktochart https://create.piktochart.com/output/29633865-eme-2040-ilp-2 I created an Infographic using Piktochart. The inte...
-
I would say that my prior experiences using technology is limited. I have had a smartphone and laptop for many years, so I know the basics. ...
-
The Flipped Classroom refers to the way that new material is taught to the classroom. In a flipped classroom, students learn the new materia...
No comments:
Post a Comment