ILP 2 Design-Piktochart
https://create.piktochart.com/output/29633865-eme-2040-ilp-2
I created an Infographic using Piktochart. The intention of this is for it to be blown up and used as a classroom poster to display the science lab rules. Piktochart is similar to Canva, but I actually liked it better than Canva. It is a smaller website, so there aren't as many design choices, but for me it was easier to use. I couldn't figure out how to add pictures from the internet to Canva, but it was a breeze with Piktochart. I was able to personalize Piktochart, rather than just follow the template. That's why I like it more.
Monday, April 16, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ILP 2 Design-Piktochart https://create.piktochart.com/output/29633865-eme-2040-ilp-2 I created an Infographic using Piktochart. The inte...
-
ILP 2 Design-Piktochart https://create.piktochart.com/output/29633865-eme-2040-ilp-2 I created an Infographic using Piktochart. The inte...
-
I would say that my prior experiences using technology is limited. I have had a smartphone and laptop for many years, so I know the basics. ...
-
The Flipped Classroom refers to the way that new material is taught to the classroom. In a flipped classroom, students learn the new materia...
Hi Ashleigh! This sounds interesting but the link you provided does not work. Can you update it?
ReplyDeleteAhhh I'm so sorry! https://create.piktochart.com/output/29633865-eme-2040-ilp-2
DeleteSee if this works...
It works, thanks! The design look nice but it will be great if you can emphasize the important information a bit more. :)
Delete